Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wondering

I'm dragging my feet. And I can't say I'm ready or not.

It's a big deal. Uprooting myself and wondering if I will make it there. Have I grown beyond the age of making trying new things, getting a new job, making new friends, working hard, and trying to find my way? I should be 'settled' already, shouldn't I? Then why am I still seeking? What am I looking for? Who am I?

Somewhere out there, there will be people who will give me this -_- look and think "What a loser!". Do I care? Should I care?

I suppose if there is no fear, there would be no purpose to lead this life. To keep trying to find that right path to take. To want to get it right for yourself. There will be heartbreaks, that's for sure. Disappointments. Self loath. But if you try and take risks, there will also be bright sparks, if you care to look.

And hope. There's always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment